US Indianapolis -
Reports to: Director of Customer Solutions
DRIVE Medical Consulting & Communications is a leader in developing strategic marketing and continuing medical education initiatives for medical professionals. DRIVE is strategically aligned with multiple best in class specialty companies in the areas of interactive media, internet programming and market research. DRIVE specializes in consulting and partnering with pharmaceutical and health care organizations in the development and distribution of innovative custom communication solutions. Our corporate headquarters is located in Indianapolis, Indiana and we have an East coast office in New Jersey.
DRIVE offers a unique entrepreneurial working environment with the professional resources to deliver innovative scientific programs with a flare. We are currently seeking talented, experienced candidates for the position of Strategic Account Manager in our Midwest office. Ideal candidates will have experience in medical consulting, medical and/or health care communications, and/or pharmaceutical marketing.
Customer Solutions Coordinator works under the supervision of the project team to carry out daily assigned tactical duties associated with assigned projects.
- Maintains project time and events schedule.
- Develop and maintains project binders to support the project team.
- Leads internal team status meetings.
- Creates and maintains internal status reports.
- Manages registration/confirmation process for assigned projects.
- Initiates and tracks all honorarium requests for assigned projects.
- Develops and maintains honorarium payment status spreadsheet.
- Develops and maintains “job bags” for each project component
- Traffics and obtains signoff approval for project materials through the project life cycle.
- Assist Strategic Operations team with the scheduling of faculty/client/vendor conference calls/meetings.
- Obtains faculty/participant project required data (ie., bio, CS, W9, confidentiality agreements, etc.) as direct by the team leader.
This position requires a person with a high energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. In addition the following skills are required:
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, power point, database programs)
- Sound judgment and reasoning.
- Well-organized and strong multitasking skills.
- Client oriented
Education and/or Experience
College degree; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the medical education, pharmaceutical marketing, or pharmaceutical advertising.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. DRIVE Medical Consulting & Communications does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
Must include salary requirements when responding to be considered.
Or you can mail, fax, or e-mail your resumé today. (No Phone Calls Please.)
DRIVE Medical Consulting & Communications
Attn: Human Resources
900 East 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Send your resumé in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DRIVE Medical Consulting & Communications, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, non-job related disability or characteristic, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam Era.